Our Mum’s Stay ‘n’ Play

March 25th, 2017 by rdickens
1

We had a wonderful time on our Stay ‘n’ Play day. The weather was bright and cheery and we joined in with the school’s Topsy Turvy Clothes Red Nose Day.

Our mums enjoyed reading our ‘My Mummy’ display and found out what their child had said about them in circle time. The children had said lovely things about their mums. Our families joined us for group time where we sang number songs or played a solid shape hiding game.

We made bracelets for our mums and played with nursery’s books and toys.

Outside there was lots of riding and building happening. At the end of the session we sang some songs and said a poem about mums to our families. We showed our families the Mothers Day cards that we had made by mixing colours on heart paper in salad spinners.

We had a fantastic time. Thank you to all of the families who were able to join us and make our day at nursery so special.

Posted in Special times

One Response to “Our Mum’s Stay ‘n’ Play”

1. mummykh says:

Really enjoyed this stay and play with my little girl. What a lovely morning we both had! It did make me cry when I saw what my daughter had said about me and when they sang their songs. That was very special